From the team that brought you the Contact Tracies, Margaret & David’s iconic review of 2020, Scott Morrison’s curry addiction, and a year’s worth of headlines from The Chaser and The Shovel, comes a show that is designed to make you laugh, but will probably make you cry.
It was a year when all Australians were first in line to receive a vaccination announcement, when the government launched more defamation cases than dedicated quarantine facilities and someone in Parliament House had a wank on a desk.
Now, under the enlightened leadership of fine, upstanding gentlemen such as Peter Dutton, Andrew Laming and Christian Porter there is no longer any need for critical comment. Which is lucky, because if there was, we would be facing multiple defamation lawsuits.
What critics have said about our previous shows:
- ‘A cut above the rest’: The Adelaide Advertiser
- ‘An onslaught of razor-sharp satire’: The Barefoot Review
- ‘Oozes with wit‘: On the Record
- ‘I left with a sore stomach from laughing extremely hard’: Theatre Travels
- ‘Hilarious’: See Do Eat Review
- ‘I’ve engaged lawyers’: Christian Porter
Purchase a VIP ticket to receive the best seats + a complimentary copy of “The Chaser & Shovel 2021 Annual” valued at $32.95!
*Every ticket includes a full course of online empathy training that will make any scandal magically fade away.