From political messaging to corporate deception, they'll show you how to bullsh*t your way through the trickiest situations life can throw at you.
You’ll learn how to:
- prepare the perfect curry to distract from your latest policy disaster
- avoid answering tricky questions by pretending you’ve already answered them
- create a TV ad for your bank that doesn’t once mention that you’re funding coal mining
- increase diversity in your organisation through the clever use of stock photography
- decode what’s going on in the key electorates, major parties and Craig Kelly’s head
Charles and James are the brains behind two of Australia’s most popular satirical websites. Mark is the good looking one. Together they’ve performed to sold-out audiences across the country for more than five years, with their unique brand of biting satire and political comedy.
Premium seating includes:
- See the show from one of the best seats in the house for the most amazing show ever.
- A roll of toilet paper with Scott Morrison’s head on it.
Praise for previous shows:
★★★★ “Side-splitting … a cut above” The Adelaide Advertiser
★★★★ “An onslaught of razor-sharp insights and sardonic satire” The Barefoot Review
★ “I’ve engaged lawyers” Christian Porter